Our policy in the context of the Corona crisis is such that we will refund the full amount of the deposit in case of government
measures / recommendations that make your stay impossible. You may also choose to postpone your stay to a later date, but we
expressly do not want to oblige our guests to do so.
We look forward to welcoming you back to La Vieille Colonie. Because the corona virus is not out of the world yet, a number of additional measures are necessary to protect you and ourselves. We hope that you will participate in the measures below and still enjoy your holiday carefree.
- As you have always come to expect from us, you will find impeccably
clean accommodation upon arrival. In addition, we are currently
paying extra attention to the disinfection of all areas.
- Upon your arrival, we wear mouth masks and we will keep the in France
recommended distance of 1 meter.
- Disinfectant gel is available at the entrance so that you can disinfect your
hands upon arrival.
- On request we have masks available for you, for a price of € 1.00
each. For example you need to use them when you go shopping.
- If more groups are staying in the building, to avoid contact between
groups, the front door of the central hall is exclusively intended
as an entrance and exit for tenants of the gîte on the ground
floor. The door on the 1st floor, at the top of the external
staircase, is then exclusively intended as an entrance and exit for
tenants from the top floor. The central interior staircase between
the ground floor and the 1st floor is trimmed with ribbon.
- The gym on the 1st floor is closed until further notice.
- The gîtes have hand soap pumps and paper napkins to dry your hands.
- We kindly request you to regularly air the rooms during your stay.
- In the bedrooms of the gîte we will, where possible, ensure a
minimum distance of 1 meter between the single beds. For the bunk
beds this means that the head end of the top bunk is placed above
the foot end of the bottom bunk when making up.
- Most of the tourist information material (leaflets, brochures) has been
temporarily removed for safety. The material that is present in the
gîte is only intended for you and will be destroyed after your
departure. You can of course always contact us for questions and /
- If you take breakfast and / or dinner with us, we will ensure that the
tables are at least at the recommended distance. We can serve meals
in separate rooms for several groups.
- We wear masks and gloves when preparing and serving meals.